Sunday, March 4, 2012

So blessed!

Isn't a good feeling when you are so happy that you can feel the love the surrounds you and you embrace everything that you see in nature and you just smile because you see just how beautiful Your Creator truly is. You realize just how blessed you are, no matter how bad things seem to be Jesus is so good and that covers it! I am truly blessed, God has love me through everything I have and will go through.

Jesus, my prayer is not to ask You for anything, but just to say thank you! Thank you for my wonderful family, my friends who have accepted me with open arms, food, water, a bed, a roof over my head, education, but most of all, thank You for YOU! Thank you for Your grace and mercy upon me! You are wonderful, amazing, and beautiful! Thank you for letting me serve You! You are mine and I am Yours! Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment