Saturday, March 3, 2012

Give me Your eyes, Jesus.

    Living everyday is hard, you look at every face and you know that every person you look at is going through something, maybe even worse than what you yourself is going through. Yet we seem to be too busy, too occupied with our own problems to realize the hurting. As a Christian, I seem to miss what God had call me to do in the first place, I miss the hurting people. He tells me to reach out for I have something that they don't have and that is Him!

     There is so many people in this world, who think no one loves them.  They go through life as their number one goal to find that love, that love that will quench that thirst, that completes them, that accepts them. I know what they are feeling because I was once where they were, thinking that a guy could give me all that I needed. But here's what we forget people are people, they fall, and get messy, and fail us, and break our hearts. But their is One that will never fail us, never leave, and will always love us, no matter how messy out life gets, His name is Jesus Christ!

 So, my prayer is that Jesus, I am Your servant, my hope is to become more and more like you, through mistakes and the messiness of my life. Please, give me your eyes, Jesus. Show me where to go when I can't see it myself, lead me in Your ways, and keep me on Your path. I need You desperately everyday. You are my rock and my number one. I will follow You all the days of my life, and I know it won't be easy, but Lord, I couldn't imagine it without You. Your grace, love, peace, joy, goodness. I couldn't even try, for I would fail. I wish I could show every single person how much they are loved, but I am just a person like them, so I need You, only You can show them, not me. I just play the background, just another tool in the tool box. And what a privilege it is to work beside the KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS! I am amazed that you even chose me! Thank you

    

1 comment:

  1. You are so beautiful and inspiring dear one <3 God is love <3 Sending you much Love and Light Always <3 Namaste <3

    ReplyDelete