Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Labels

This world has so many labels to put on others, too skinny, too fat, too nerdy, too preppy! To tell the truth I am sick of all the labels, I have lived with them all of my life, and they try put me to a level where they tell me, I can't have a normal life because I am disabled, And I also have people in my life who judge me on my body size.

 But my question is who gave them the right to tell me who I am and how I should look like? Who has the right to judge on whether something is beautiful or not, or someone can or can't do something? Isn't it God? He is the One who created me! Shouldn't He have the right to tell me who I am in His eyes!? I guess through the process of it all I have learned that the world's opinion doesn't matter, it like a vapor. 

I mean I am still human and a girl, I have days where I do not feel beautiful, I hate the way I talk sometimes, and sometimes I do feel like giving up. I am aware of my flaws, I don't need to be remind of them, for I know I am not perfect. Sometimes I talk too much, when I need to listen, I am not a size 5, I am a size 15.  I have Cerebral Palsy, I talk and write different, but God has shown His strength through my weaknesses. I have flaws where I am still learning. BUT EVEN THOUGH ALL OF MY FLAWS,  I AM BEAUTIFUL EVEN WHEN THE WORLD TELLS ME I NOT! I KNOW MY CREATOR LOVES ME AND HE CREATED ME IN HIS IMAGE AND THAT DROWNS OUT THE SOUNDS OF THE WORLD! I BELONG TO HIM!




No comments:

Post a Comment