Saturday, May 12, 2012

It's not the end, just a new beginning

Tonight, I am sitting in my 1st apartment's living room, knowing that tomorrow (actually today) I am leaving back home for the summer, not knowing what's going to lead and what going to happen, the only thing I know is that God is in charge. I did my best at school and now God is in charge.

This is one of the moments where you're happy, but sad. The people you have met and try to invest your heart into has come to an end and you wish that even though you showed them your flaws that you also shown them Christ. But I am happy because it's time to go back to the people whom love me most, no matter what I do, they are always gonna be by my side loving me through the good and bad!



I have learned a lot this year looking back, I have learned to let go of the little things and the big things! I have learn that I don't need a big fancy diploma to make a big difference in the world, I have Jesus Christ and that's all I need. I learned to live for today, not tomorrow, I learned that laughter is truly the best medicine. But mostly importantly I learned that God truly has a plan for me and every second that plan is in motion. So even though it's hard to say goodbye, I know that it's not a end, it's just another beginning! :) Get ready world, here I am come!



No comments:

Post a Comment