Monday, April 9, 2012

He loves us!

I meant to post this earlier, but now is okay. We all recently just celebrated Easter, every Easter, I have a moment of just awe of how amazing Jesus really is! I still wondered how he could die for my sins and find me worthy enough to die for me, but not only that but to choose me and then use me to proclaim His name. I saw this video and i think it sums up just how great He is!



  Watching that video and then thinking that this king is my king leaves me in awe! But not only the He died the most humiliating, cruel death in all of history so that we could live and not only just live, but to live to the fullest! Thank you Jesus! You are so wonderful!

So every time your feeling down and ready to give up, remember there is someone that loves with a love with that can complete every person who accepts it! And He is the King of kings, the Lord of all lords! And He got whipped, spat on, his beard pulled out, and a crown seep into His skull for you!






No comments:

Post a Comment