Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Miracles

God is simply just amazing. I found out some more details of my birth and its just astounds me how great He is! My grandpa wrote this a couple days after my birth and this what it says,

I have never been a person who put much stock in miracles. Ten days ago a child was born into our family. This baby was give very little chance at life, She was given very little chance to arrive at the Twin Falls I.C.U. alive.
When she did arrive, she was suffering severe seizures, an ominous sign of brain damage. The doctor had told us that there was a 50-90% chance at significant brain damage. Since that morning, there have been no more seizures.
The baby's suck response developed normally, another miracle. The baby's kidneys were not functioning, they were healed without medication. The child had a severe water retention problem, this again was healed without medication. A problem with the child temperature regulation system, again healed spontaneously.
 A young woman, who had made an appointment for an abortion, changed her mind after seeing this child's struggle for life, and moved by this body's love and prayers, That she canceled the appointment and will bear her child.
The baby is now out of the hospital and doing well. We wish to give our heartfelt thanks to ALMIGHTY GOD for all His blessings. We also want to thank Pastor Mike and all the church body for their prayers, love, and concern.
DON'T EVER DOUBT GOD IS ALIVE AND HE DOES DO MIRACLES!

This baby was me!!! When I read this I am just in Awe of God, He has saved my life so many times and it just fills my heart with love. I am 22 years old now and going to a bible college. I am hoping to glorify God with my whole life because He didn't do these miracles for nothing. I give my life to the one who gave me life! I hope this blesses you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment