Friday, July 6, 2012

Unpredictable

Tonight my mind is busy with worry! I am worried of how to pay for school like I always do about this time! I was praying and asking God to open a door like He usually does for me and then a verse popped in my head. Hebrews 13:8, Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. But then I thought even though that is true, it never says that He is predictable. I am not sure what He has planned for me. But I have learned that where ever I am He's there, even in my dark days of life. And even though I might not going back to bible college and after the heartache of it, in the end I will survive! 


It makes more sense of how our lives are unpredictable because our Creator is! He was so unpredictable that didn't even tell us when He was coming back, He just told us to be prepared! :) I guess to understand this is to show us how truly small we are and we can't know it all! Knowing us humans, if we did know, we would probably find a way to screw something up! All I know is that He loves me, He always there whenever I need Him, and He has a plan for my life! Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

No comments:

Post a Comment